Friday, September 7, 2012

Dry Erase Marker Affirmations

From non competitive weight lifters, like myself, to Mr. Olympias such as Arnold, and the great Frank Zane; many who love to forge new bodies by pressing iron, espouse upon the power of affirmations. Louise Hay's book You Can Heal Your Life, is still the best book on the subject I've ever read. I heard a seminar she did with author Cheryl Richardson a few months back. Cheryl talked about this idea, I think it's absolutely brilliant, of writing your affirmations on your mirror in dry erase marker. I've been doing it consistently, and have noticed some interesting changes in my confidence, and some other issues I've been working on. I'm a big believer in mirror work, and seeing the affirmation next to my face several times a day has had kind of a subliminal effect. It really helps new ideas sink in, in a profound way.

No comments:

Post a Comment