Monday, April 29, 2013

Mastering The Life Plan

He is walking his talk, and continues to be a living, breathing, inspirational example. Dr. Life's 2nd book is fantastic. It's a realistic approach, and a doable plan. The adjustability is what makes it stand out from the pack. The information on how a man can age healthily is indispensable. I have to admit, he opened my eyes to the value of hormone replacement for aging men. I had accepted the health benefits of hormone replacement therapy for post menopausal women, but I was prejudiced, in the sense I was equating it with steroid use when applied to men. Regardless of that issue, any man who is interested in living a long life and remaining healthy and strong in his golden years really needs to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment