Sunday, December 8, 2013

Quantum Jumps by Cynthia Sue Larson, my review



Wow! I've read other books on the subject of utilizing quantum theory in everyday life, but never one as well researched, and thought out as this one. To be totally honest, I'm kind of on the fence as to the subject of Quantum Jumping. However, I still give this book 5 out of 5 stars, because the author states her case so well, and wrote a very interesting and engaging book. This is a subject I would've had trouble considering 10 years ago, but after becoming involved in Qigong and energy work, along with daily meditation I can see how the concepts Cynthia Sue Larson writes about have the power to create overwhelming positive change in ones world. Another thing that interests me about her work is the subject of the placebo, and nocebo effects. I think these subjects will have a profound effect on the future of all scientific endeavors, but specifically medical and exercise science. Whatever your goals for the future, Quantum Jumps is a fantastic, helpful guide. I'm glad I read it, and am amazed at the immediate results this way of thinking has already manifested for me personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment