Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Powerful Affirmation from The Master Key System

I'm a big believer in affirmations, but that's only because they work. Like Louise Hay says, "Some people say affirmations don't work, which IS an affirmation." Our thoughts create our reality. I believe our bodies are a direct reflection of our thoughts. Thats not to say you can skip the factors of training and nutrition. Those factors begin with the empowering thoughts that make them manifest in the real world.

I'm currently reading The Master Key System, which was written by Charles Haanel, I believe, in the 1920's. In it he describes the most powerful affirmation there is. I suggest making eye contact with yourself in the mirror. Say it a few times, and see how it makes you feel. Say it in your head, not in a quiet, wimpy voice, but loudly. You'll start to believe it. By repeating it constantly, day and night, you can drive it into your subconcious mind. Then you will live it. Here it is...


I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment