Wednesday, November 6, 2013

mikementzer.com is taking orders again !!!

I just got the email alert, and I'm excited as all Hell. mikementzer.com just announced they're taking orders again. Mike and his brother Ray, bodybuilding legends, passed away in 2001, but their theories live on as long as the fans support their work.(This isn't a paid plug if you're wondering.) The Mentzer approach to scientific High Intensity Training has been instrumental in forming my own training style and theory. If you want to know why I thumb my nose at the supplement industry, Px90, Crossfit, and all the other 'bro-science', money hungry, scam artists out there, read some Mike Mentzer.



If the picture link isn't working properly, just copy and paste:

http://mikementzer.com/checkout/catalognew.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment